1. Obtain the ineligibility package from your company’s RAPIDGate Company Administrator (RCA), which will include:
- Waiver Release Authorization Form
- Instructions for writing a Letter of Good Standing
- Click here to view a sample version of these documents.
- NOTE: An ineligibility package must be completed for each installation an individual requires access to. The individual’s ineligibility notification will contain a waiver release authorization form for each installation on record.
2. Submit completed forms.
Submit the completed package within 60 days of initial notification of ineligibility.
Waiver forms must be sent to RAPIDGate Support via one of the following methods:
Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faxed to: (971) 223-6496
3. RAPIDGate Support submits waiver packet to Installation(s).
PLEASE NOTE: A waiver package is required to be filled out and submitted to each installation for which an individual seeks a waiver. It is possible for an individual to be approved for RAPIDGate participation by one installation and denied by another. Each installation exercises its own discretion on whether to approve or deny a waiver request.
Each installation is requested to submit a waiver determination back to the RAPIDGate program within 90-days. RAPIDGate will notify the RCA of the waiver decision.
- If APPROVED: RAPIDGate access to the installation will be re-activated and/or credential will be shipped to the installation for issuance.
- If DENIED: RAPIDGate access to the installation will be deactivated and/or credential not created.
If the installation(s) does not provide a decision to the RAPIDGate program within 90-days of receipt, the individual will be notified that the waiver request was denied due to no response.
NOTE: Installations may reach out directly to the individual for additional information.